NOTICE OF CASUAL VACANCY – GREATWORTH WARD
There is a vacancy on Greatworth Parish Council caused by the resignation of Cllr John Sear. Any person willing to fill this vacancy should apply to the Parish Clerk in writing on by Friday 3rd July 2020.
- the applicant must be at least 18 years old
- the applicant must not be debarred from standing as a Councillor.
- the applicant’s name must appear on the current register of the Voters List or
- the applicant should during the whole of twelve months preceding 31st May 2020 have resided in or within three miles of the parish
- the applicant’s only place of work during the whole of the twelve months preceding 31st May 2020 is in the parish.
Please contact the Parish Clerk with any questions or for further information about the role.